Skin Rejuvenation in St. Louis, MO
Do you wish to look younger and well rested? The staff at Parkcrest Plastic Surgery welcomes patients interested in skin rejuvenation treatment from across Missouri, including St. Louis, St. Charles, Chesterfield, O’Fallon, St. Peters, Creve Coeur, surrounding areas and from around the country. Our trusted reputation has been built on our promise to provide expert treatment in a compassionate, friendly environment.
What Is Skin Rejuvenation?
Skin rejuvenation is a conglomerate of services, which aim to improve the quality of your skin, particularly on the face, without surgery or injections. The results of skin rejuvenation allow you to feel great in your skin, with or without makeup. Typically, skin rejuvenation treatments result in looking younger, healthier, and with that indescribable “glow.”
Who Is A Candidate For Skin Rejuvenation?
We offer skin rejuvenation treatments to men and women of all ages. To determine which skin rejuvenation treatment is right for you, schedule a consultation at our office. We will perform a medical history and skin evaluation in order to best recommend effective treatments. If you have questions about the benefits or intricacies of any of our skin rejuvenation treatments, please let us know at your consultation. We are happy to help you determine the right treatment for your needs.
How Does Skin Rejuvenation Work?
Skin rejuvenation works by targeting the source of dull or uneven skin tone and texture. Using chemical and/or physical exfoliation, our skin rejuvenation treatments stimulate new cell growth and eliminate dull, dead skin cells.
What Skin Rejuvenation Treatments Are Offered?
We offer skin rejuvenation treatments to meet the needs of our diverse clientele. These services include:
- Dermaplaning: Dermaplaning is an innovative exfoliation treatment suitable for even the most sensitive skin. The outer layers of dead skin and hair are gently removed from the face, revealing healthy, younger skin cells below.
- Microdermabrasion: This well-known, effective crystal-free exfoliation treatment can lessen the appearance of acne scars, sun spots, and age spots using a micronized diamond-tip hand piece.
- Chemical Peels: This chemical exfoliation process uses specialized solutions to dissolve and eliminate the dull, dead skin on the face revealing amazing results.
- Microneedling (PRP): In this innovative procedure, the microneedling device creates microscopic injuries in the treatment area stimulating collagen production. With plasma enriched microneedling, platelet rich plasma (PRP) sinks into the skin, which further increases collagen production and improves skin elasticity.
- Fractora and Morpheus8: These are fractional skin treatments that resurfaces your skin and remodels collagen. Morpheus8 stimulates collagen production of the underlying layers of the dermis. By targeting the deeper layers of the skin, tissues of the face, neck, and decolette’ can be remodeled to reveal a more radiant youthful appearance.
How Much Does Skin Rejuvenation Cost?
MedSpa procedures such as skin rejuvenation treatments are considered elective treatments by insurance companies, so they are not covered by policies. To make skin rejuvenation treatments more accessible to more patients, Parkcrest Plastic Surgery offers financing. We also accept cash, major credit cards, or a personal check.
At the Parkcrest Plastic Surgery office, Dr. David A. Caplin, and Dr. Patricia McGuire offer plastic and reconstructive surgery to patients across Eastern Missouri, including St. Charles, Chesterfield, O’Fallon, St. Peters, and Creve Coeur, as well as across the country. Contact the Parkcrest Plastic Surgery office today to schedule your skin rejuvenation consultation!